A delicious recipe by Vicky Foord.
serves 2 I prep time 5 min
- 1 medium banana
- 2 mango cheeks, skin removed anti-inflammatory ingredient 1
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds (and extra for garnishing) anti-inflammatory ingredient 2
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ¼ cup natural yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger anti-inflammatory ingredient 3
- 1 ½ tablespoons Manuka honey
- 6 ice-cubes
- fresh raspberries as garnish (optional)
- Add all ingredients (except raspberries) into a high speed blend and pulse until smooth.
- Divide into two serving glasses. Garnish with fresh raspberries and a sprinkle of chia seeds.
|Nutritional Information||Per Serve|
|Energy||1203 kJ (280 cal)|