A delicious recipe by Vicky Foord.
serves 4 I prep = 15 minutes I cooking = 10 minutes
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (anti-inflammatory ingredient 1)
- 4 x 150g snapper fillets
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger (anti-inflammatory ingredient 2)
- 150g snow peas, strings removed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 100g rocket
- 2 – 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped (anti-inflammatory ingredient 3)
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Combine turmeric, ginger and 2 tablespoons olive oil into a large bowl.
- Coat snapper fillets in mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, cook snapper for 2 – 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add snow peas, rocket, tomatoes, radishes and macadamia nuts into the same bowl. Toss well to combine.
- To serve, place salad alongside snapper. Sprinkle grated parmesan over the salad.
|Nutritional Information||Per Serve|
|Energy||1890 kJ (450 cal)|