Privacy at BioRevive Pty Ltd
BioRevive Pty Ltd is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is held securely and your confidentiality is protected.
BioRevive Pty Ltd is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy explains how we treat information that we hold about you. It details the types of information we collect, how we may use that information and who we allow to access it. In addition to this policy we will on occasions provide you with specific statements about how we use particular information that we collect from you.
What information does BioRevive collect about you?
If you are a healthcare professional:
- Your name, profession, business address and other contact information
- Any comments or suggestions you have regarding our products
- Details gathered during calls made by our sales representatives to you to ensure we provide you with a personalised service
If you are an individual consumer:
- Your name and contact details, and
- Any personal information you provide to us which is relevant to your query or complaint. This may include health information you expressly consent to provide us
We only collect information that is reasonably necessary for the activities listed in Section 3 below. We will usually collect your personal information directly from you, unless it is not reasonable or practical to do so, or you have consented to us obtaining the information from someone else.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- Efficiently administer and manage the products and/or services we provide to you
- Provide you with information about other products and/or services that may be of benefit to you
- Respond to any queries or complaints
- Statistically analyse the distribution of our products, and
- Facilitate our internal business operations, including fulfilment of any legal requirements (for example, submitting information to the Adverse Drug Reaction Advisory Committee (“ADRAC”)
We may disclose your personal information:
- To our agents, contractors or third party service providers that provide health advice, financial, legal, administrative or other services in connection with the operation of our business
- Where acting in good faith, we believe that the law requires or permits us to do so (e.g. to law enforcement agencies, ADRAC or government auditors), or
- If you consent in writing
We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with any individuals or businesses beyond those listed above.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Your information is stored securely whether in an electronic or physical form. For example, only staff needing access to the information are allowed access. Your personal information is stored in secured premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords. Your personal information will be permanently de-identified or destroyed if it is no longer required for any purpose set out in Section 3, keeping in mind that some information must be kept for a number of years to comply with legal requirements.
Access and correction
You can request access at any time to personal information we hold about you. We will process your request within a reasonable time without charging you for making such request, correcting the information or associating the correction with the relevant personal information. You may ask us at any time to correct personal information held by us about you, which you believe is irrelevant to the purposes set out in Part 3, inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
182 Stawell Street, Burnley, VIC 3121Tel: 1300 790 978