- 4 (120g) salmon fillets (skin on)
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup (60mls) light soy sauce
- salt and cracked pepper
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 bunch of bok choy, bottom cut and leaves separated
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed and cut into 5 cm pieces
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice, to serve
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Lightly season salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Place the salmon skin-side down on pan and cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Flip the salmon cook for a further 2 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside until needed.
- Meanwhile, place vegetables into a steamer and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until firm. If you don’t have a steamer, you can place the vegetables into a covered dish and microwave for 3 – 4 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk together ginger, sesame oil, brown sugar and soy sauce. Transfer mixture into a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to simmer. Then set aside.
- Divide the salmon, steamed vegetables and brown rice among serving plates. Drizzle over ginger soy dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
|Nutritional Information||Per Serve|
|Energy||1,898 kJ (451 cal)|
Want more anti-inflammatory recipes?
Sign up to our newsletter to get a FREE anti-inflammatory ebook! Learn more